How to access your recording:
- Login to your account
- Select events on the left hand side
- Click past events on the dropdown
- Find the event ‘Nutrition insight panel: how to address the unmet needs of menopausal consumers’ and click view
- Click programme and then launch session
- You will then be asked to input your name and email address. This will allow you access to the recording
- Note: This link will allow ONE viewing of the event, however if you require additional access to the recording, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Did you know 87% of menopausal women feel overlooked by brands and society?
So, how can you better connect and communicate with women as they move towards and journey through the menopause?
The global menopause market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 5.29% from 2022 to 2030 to reach USD 24.4 billion by 2030 and consumers will spend where they see representation.
People experiencing the menopause are continuously overlooked. Products are either not available in the UK, or simply do not exist. And with 50% of the population going through this life transition, how can we better meet the needs of these consumers?
Join this dynamic and informative panel of experts who will discuss how to improve the menopause experience through normalising the conversation. Find out how you could develop products that fulfil menopause-specific needs and the healthy diet.
There will even be the opportunity to get your questions answered in the extended Q&A session to really galvanise your business in this exciting sector.
Benefits of attending
Develop an understanding and ask questions around the menopause
Understand the guidelines for a healthy balanced diet to help prevent or ease certain conditions that may develop during and after menopause
Be able to identify where the most significant growth is taking place and where the greatest opportunities lie
Learn from the forward-thinking brands on how to reach the menopause market and build consumer loyalty
Will be able to identify the needs of the consumer
Have had the opportunity to make your voice heard and ask questions to the expert panel
Nutrition insight panel: how to address the unmet needs of menopausal consumers