Environmental & Sustainability Careers
Graduate careers in environmental science and sustainability in the food industry
So, you have a degree in biochemistry…
Skills you have that companies look for:
- Research skills, an investigative mind
- Laboratory skills
- Problem solving and creative thinking
- Scientific, ethical and philosophical perspective
- Good with numbers/statistics
- Project management and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team and work independently
You could be a:
Sustainable Supply Chain Manager
Did you know?
Global food systems include the entire process of growing, harvesting, processing, packaging, transporting, consuming and disposing of food. They account for over one third of greenhouse gases, occupy half of the world’s habitable land, account for 70% of our fresh water consumption and are the single biggest cause of biodiversity loss.
An understanding of the natural world and what is in it is a source of not only great curiosity but great fulfilment.David Attenborough