Implementing agile and advanced research dynamics and models and provide financing for the development of solutions.
Demographic, sustainability, efficiency and food safety challenges require, more than ever, the application of innovation and new technological solutions that generate impact throughout the agri-food value chain.
R&D centers are key agents in the generation of these innovations. In this context, Eatex Food Innovation Hub by CNTA was created with the purpose of improving and accelerating the technological transfer of value solutions from R&D centers to the agri-food sector.
We are an open and applied innovation ecosystem that addresses and solves today’s and tomorrow’s challenges in the agri-food sector. We implement agile and advanced research dynamics and models and provide financing for the development of solutions, accompanying R&D centers and companies in scaling up and implementing their innovative proposals, so that their progress is a success that reverts to everyone.
We work in six key areas:
– Promotion of the Agriculture and Livestock of the Future
– Search for New Ingredients and Production Models
– Development of New Food and Beverages for a Healthy Diet
– Implementation of the 4.0 Industry and Hyperconnected Processes
– Innovation in Food Packaging and Preservation Systems
– Circularity, Valorization of Agri-Food Wastes and By-Products, Upcycling.
Eatex Food Innovation hub is promoted and developed by CNTA in collaboration with more than 10 R&D Spanish centers of the Navarre Research & Development and Innovation System. Created within the Complementary Agrifood Plan ‘Agroalnext’ in the framework of the ‘Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan” funded by the European Union – NextGenerationEU