Webcast content stream: The future of sustainable diets
How to succeed in the plant-based space – putting culinary excellence at the forefront of innovation
Wednesday 14 October 2020
Reflecting on the lessons learned by the protein challenge at Givaudan’s Chef Council 2019, this inspiring webcast takes a look at culinary opportunities and experiences in the market for alternative proteins, featuring leading experts from Givaudan.
Key takeaways include:
- The importance of authenticity and the role played by technology in evolving plant-based proteins
- Market maps for today, tomorrow and what’s on the horizon to move beyond established products and categories into new technologies, novel food ingredients and innovative start ups
- The scope for creativity and innovation in reinventing the centre of the plate – taking an holistic approach to the cooking, memories and culture associated with meat to encourage the adoption of plant-forward lifestyles and plant-based options
- The role of the restaurant industry in the plant-based world: opportunities in retail and foodservice to take a familiar product or trend and make it your own
- Considering how to turn ‘trialists’ into regular customers and consumers who come back for more
This discussion will be of value to retail and foodservice professionals looking to grow their meat-analogue ranges.
Share this video: