About this session:
- An inspirational and thought-provoking talk on the present and future of plant based nutrition. Plant based diets are shaping the future of food and global environment.
- Health and sustainability conscious consumers are looking for plant-based, nutritional choices and alternative meat and dairy sources to flex toward a better lifestyle and have an active positive impact on pertinent environmental topics such as the climate change.
- This interactive session features a round table discussion on the market opportunities and the “big bets” in the marketplace for brand leaders to target, the formulator’s discussion on some of the focus ingredients to achieve the successful commercialisation and longevity of product lines, and features Univar Solutions recipes recreated by an Award-winning chef in culinary settings in Zest restaurant in England, UK.
- Paul Harvey, Commercial Manager EMEA – Food Ingredients, Univar
- Danielle Mailey, Technical Sales Manager, Univar Solutions
- Craig Rose, Founder and Managing Director, Seaweed & Co
- Inderpal Kaur, Founder, Plant Futures
Share this video: