Moy Park Placement Programme – Rotational
Location: NI or GB
Closing Date: Sunday 13 February 2022
Our Moy Park Rotational Placement Programme offers students the opportunity to gain an insight into the food industry & the breadth of roles that are available.
Successful applicants will benefit from a structured development plan that enables them to gain hands-on experience in a minimum of 2 areas of the business, while being provided with a stretch project, being matched to a trained mentor and also complete a modular development programme.
The Rotational Placement programme is your opportunity to demonstrate your leadership capabilities and your passion for a career in the food industry. Upon successful completion of the programme your progress will be reviewed and any outstanding candidates will be offered a direct position on our Graduate Programme.
If you are looking to start your career in a fast paced & innovative business where every day brings new exciting, rewarding and sometimes unexpected challenges but are unsure of which area you would be suited to then this programme provides you with a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in multiple areas including:
How to apply
Our application process has a number of steps:
- Upload your CV including a covering statement*
*We are keen to understand why you are interested in a placement within Moy Park, please outline your reasons in a covering statement on your CV.
- Application received and screened
- Video interview
- Assessment centre
- Feedback and/or offer
Roles are available across our GB (Anwick, Ashbourne, Grantham) & NI (Ballymena, Craigavon, Dungannon) Sites.
The programme will start in September 2022.
About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 10,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognise our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
What you’ll need
- To be currently studying a degree that allows for a placement year commencing Sept 2022
- Be ambitious and enthusiastic
- Be a good communicator
- Degree educated (working towards a 2:1 or above)
- Aspire to be a future leader
- To have an interest in joining our Graduate Programme
- Determined to find solutions / better ways to achieve results
- Be willing to take on new challenges and work within a factory environment
- To hold a driving licence or learning towards
- To demonstrate Moy Park’s values of Determination, Ownership, Sincerity, Simplicity, Humility, Availability, Discipline
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discount
- Opportunity to join our graduate programme
Don’t delay, apply today!
For further details on the applications process or to chat to one of our Early Careers team please get in touch via Whatsapp on 07771956609. Lines are open 9-5pm Monday to Friday