Social Science Careers
Graduate careers in social sciences in the food industry
So, you have a degree in Psychology
Skills you have that companies look for:
- An understanding of human behaviour and motivation will help your understanding of consumer behaviour
- Relationship-building and effective communication
- Evaluating information and using it to form attitudes and make decisions
- Written and verbal communication, including report writing and presenting
- Analytical research and problem solving
- Project management
You could be a:
Consumer Behaviour Specialist
Brand Insight Manager
Did you know?
Consumer psychology plays a vital role in food product innovation. Understanding consumer needs when designing food products is key, especially with increasing health awareness. The consumer product experience in terms of aesthetics and emotional responses can also influence food product design.