Food Matters Ltd Hammersmith
A position has arisen for a super organised Office Manager / Project Co-ordinator to work within a growing, dynamic digital publisher and events business. Food Matters Ltd is a dynamic business that has undergone a digital transformation in recent months with a major rebrand and the launch of a new digital hub.
2023 will see the business returning to live events and growing the publishing division. Due to an internal promotion, we are now seeking an EA/Office Manager to join our team and take on the office management duties, together with supporting the team on key projects, notably live and online events and e-publications.
Duties are centred around supporting the Managing Director in the running of the business and the office including:
– Team organisation around hybrid working, working closely with the MD
– HR admin – Recording staff absence, holidays and being point of contact for staff. Assisting with recruitment needs and onboarding
– Book-keeping – supplier and purchase ledger and liaising with the accountants for year end
– Providing weekly financial reports to Managing Director
– Organising and managing office management duties
– Ideally knowledge of WordPress for website updates
– Organising staff entertainment
– Supporting the Event Manager where necessary before and during events
– Working closely with the editorial, marketing and commercial growth teams on the delivery of 10 e-publications during 2023
You must have:
– 2+ years of experience in a similar role
– Excellent organisation and communication skills
– Excellent phone manner
– Knowledge of Quickbooks or similar financial software
– Working knowledge of CRM systems
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to handle confidential information
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves to organise, is dynamic and can be the ‘glue’ in a busy team and has 2+ years of experience in a similar role. We are a business that likes to move fast as well as be the right-hand person for the Managing Director in a busy office. If you have worked in publishing that is an advantage, but not essential.
Food Matters Ltd is based in Hammersmith, London and operates on a hybrid basis. This role would suit someone living locally to Hammersmith, who has proven EA/Office management experience and is looking for a varied role.
Competitive salary plus bonus.