How to access your recording:
- Login to your account
- Select events on the left hand side
- Click past events on the dropdown
- Find the event ‘A taste of trends in free-from foods’ and click view
- Click programme and then launch session
- You will then be asked to input your name and email address. This will allow you access to the recording
- Note: This link will allow ONE viewing of the event, however if you require additional access to the recording, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How does the cost of living crisis impact the free-from market?
With the global free from market valued at 71.4 million USD and 62% of consumers avoiding at least one ingredient in their diet, there is no sign of this trend disappearing. But with the rising cost of living forcing consumers to make changes to their budgets, those who see free from as a choice rather than allergy-driven necessity are in danger of dropping away.
This dynamic and forward-focused trends panel will examine the free from market in the context of a cost of living crisis. With awareness of environmental impact and increased desire for wider health benefits driving purchasing, panellists will examine what brands are doing to capitalise on these powerful sales opportunities.
Benefit from experts’ in-depth insight into consumer decision making and understand how producers can continue to cater to allergy sufferers’ needs whilst also expanding their reach to the general population.
Benefits of attending
SOME OF THE COMPANIES ATTENDING OUR PANELS
A taste of trends in free-from foods