Sustainable Food Forum
London 19-20 September 2023
Connecting global food innovators
New for 2023, Food Matters Live is introducing the Sustainable Food Forum, taking place in London on 19-20 September 2023.
At the centre of the event will be an inspirational programme of international keynote speakers, together with country focussed panel discussions showcasing their challenges and initiatives in sustainable food formulation.
Picture: Henry Dimbleby, author of the UK’s National Food Strategy, speaking at the Food Matters Live Summit
The key themes at the centre of the Sustainable Food Forum focus on:
- Understanding the sustainable food imperative
- Mainstreaming sustainable food consumption
- Exploring how sustainable product development can lead in changing the future of food
- Discovering upcoming innovations in sustainable ingredient development
- Uncovering sustainable production processes and new technologies that are making a difference
- Learning from global food innovators and their impacts that they are achieving
The Sustainable Food Forum will host a conference programme featuring outstanding thought leaders and global food innovators sharing their knowledge in a series of inspirational talks and panel debates.
Running alongside the main conference programme with be presentations from international partners showcasing the best of their country’s initiatives and innovators, together with curated roundtable sessions, and a one-to-one meetings programme.