How to access your recording:
- Login to your account
- Select events on the left hand side
- Click past events on the dropdown
- Find the event ‘Nutrition insight panel: 2023 trends in active nutrition’ and click view
- Click programme and then launch session
- You will then be asked to input your name and email address. This will allow you access to the recording
- Note: This link will allow ONE viewing of the event, however if you require additional access to the recording, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Where is your opportunity in the Active Nutrition market?
The Active Nutrition market is projected to grow 12.3% globally between 2022-2028.
Growth is being driven by changing lifestyles, leading consumers to pursue a healthier and more active way of living.
Active nutrition products are designed to provide users with the nutrition they need in their specific life stage to fuel the physical and mental demands of their busy and active lifestyles.
Sports nutrition is a source of inspiration for Active Nutrition products.
In this panel discussion, your expert panellists will discuss the different aspects of active nutrition, from the science behind active nutrition and the nutrition that fuels performance to the key trends, growth segments and innovation opportunities.
Meet your panel
CEO, Tribal Sports Nutrition
AfN Registered Nutritionist and Founder, Love to Eat Nutrition
Associate Director, Specialised Nutrition, Mintel
Managing Director, Sports Integrated
Managing Director at Hylobates Consulting and Vice Chair, ESSNA
2023 trends in active nutrition