How to access your recording:
- Login to your account
- Select events on the left hand side
- Click past events on the dropdown
- Find the event ‘Nutrition insight panel: how to deliver foods and supplements with scientifically proven joint and bone health benefits’ and click view
- Click programme and then launch session
- You will then be asked to input your name and email address. This will allow you access to the recording
- Note: This link will allow ONE viewing of the event, however if you require additional access to the recording, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
How do you deliver foods and supplements that are scientifically proven to benefit joint and bone health?
As consumers take a long-term and holistic approach to health, they will look to make changes to their diets and lifestyle to aid their joint and bone health. With this global market set to grow from 11.7 Billion in 2022 to 17.6 billion by 2027, there is a big opportunity for products that support joint health and allows consumers to stay active.
The global bone and joint health supplements market consists of a variety of supplements, including Vitamin D, K, Calcium, Collagen, Omega 3-Fatty Acid and Glucosamine-Chondroitin.
Consumers want to be convinced with scientific evidence. As they do not always physically see or feel the direct effects of taking a health ingredient in the short term – they are willing to try innovative products and ingredients, provided the benefits are proven.
This dynamic and informative expert panel will discuss the latest trends and strategies to grow the functional food and drink market around joint and bone health claims.
Panellists will examine how to deliver supplements and foods that are backed by scientifically proven joint and bone health benefits and create urgency among consumers for consumption.
Benefits of attending:
Get a comprehensive overview of the bone and joint health supplement market and trends for 2023 and beyond
Discuss trends in ingredients’ composition (plant-based herbal ingredients vis-a-vis animal-derived ingredients)
Discuss whether combining ingredients is the way forward in obtaining a range of bone and joint benefits from proven sources
Identify where the most significant growth is taking place and where the greatest opportunities lie
How to deliver foods and supplements with scientifically proven joint and bone health benefits
£5.00 + VAT