How to access your recording:
- Login to your account
- Select events on the left hand side
- Click past events on the dropdown
- Find the event ‘Trends panel: functional foods in 2023’ and click view
- Click programme and then launch session
- You will then be asked to input your name and email address. This will allow you access to the recording
- Note: This link will allow ONE viewing of the event, however if you require additional access to the recording, please let us know by emailing email@example.com
What is critical to success in the functional foods market?
Functional food is arguably the food of the future. In the wake of a global pandemic and as food tech evolves, engagement with and demand for functional foods has never been greater. As consumers increasingly connect food with health and wellbeing, what will they be looking for in 2023 and beyond?
This dynamic and informative trends panel will analyse the growing demand for foods with enhanced nutritional properties and the opportunity this represents for the industry. Panellists will drill down into the categories seeing the most growth and examine the critical success factors for businesses operating in this space.
Book today to equip yourself with the most up to date market insight and consumer data. Benefit from the insights of our expert panel and get your questions answered in the extended Q and A session to really galvanise your business in this exciting sector.
Benefits of attending:
Gain the very latest market information on consumer trends in functional foods
Identify where the most significant growth is taking place and where the greatest opportunities lie
Understand what consumers are looking for in functional foods
Make your voice heard and ask your questions of our expert panel
COMPANIES ATTENDING A TRENDS PANEL
AltaBioscienceOur amino acid analysis service Amino acid analysis will enable you to determine the amino acid composition and total protein content of individual amino acids, and protein-containing raw materials and products. At AltaBioscience, we are able to quantify accurately all 20 natural amino acids and also up to 40 non-standard amino acids e.g., taurine, hydroxyproline, in a wide range of sample…
Trends panel: functional foods in 2023