Webcast content stream: Future of nutrition and health science
Solutions for the future of nutrition, health and wellbeing: the role of science-based solutions
Wednesday 30 June 2021
This technical examination of the role of science in developing new ingredients and their various applications looks in detail at specific products and their development with insight from Ingredia, CP Kelco, AAK and Lubrizol Life Science Health.
Key takeaways include:
- Understanding what a bioactive is and technical insight into the scientific and clinical process to develop and launch Pep2dia – a bioactive to prevent type 2 diabetes
- From science to success: the importance of translating technical messaging to communicate with consumers, GPs and the wider market about the benefits of products and prevention
- Spotlight on sustainably sourced, nature-based dietary fibre NUTRAVA, its functional benefits, potential applications and the role of innovative technology in developing and activating next generation ingredients
- Top consumer trends and how brands can respond to them, from the growth of plant-based products and clean label to sustainability and tackling food waste
- Technical detail on branded solutions Astagile, Curcushine, Magshape and Lipofer – their scientific development, market relevance and applications
- Consumer trends in cognitive health, healthy ageing and ‘health from within’ and the importance of building trust in nutraceuticals through established, health claim-validated ingredients with scientific proof
This webcast will be of interest to anyone interested and involved in functional ingredients and the development of new products to respond to consumer health trends.