Webcast content stream: Future of nutrition and health science
New learnings: the future of immune health and consumers
Tuesday 29 June 2021
This series of evidence-based presentations examine the ‘immune health consumer’ and their impact on the immune health category, as well as the science behind gut heath and immune function. Hear from Kerry, Arthritis Foodie Emily Johnson and the British Nutrition Foundation.
Key takeaways include:
- Latest market research into global consumer attitudes towards and awareness of immune health in the wake of Covid
- Key considerations for brands and manufacturers to create successful products that appeal to consumers looking for immune health solutions
- How to stand out from the crowd and influence consumers’ purchase journeys through product positioning and choosing the right functional ingredients – building trust/combating mistrust in a sceptical and challenging environment
- Scientific research into the gut, the gut-brain connection and their impact on chronic inflammatory conditions, including personal insight into living with an autoimmune disorder and how it can be managed through diet, lifestyle and improved gut health
- Evidence of the function and importance of nutrition and the gut microbiome in immunity, with particular focus on older people
This webcast will support those looking to develop food and beverages with immune health claims.