Compass Group UK & Ireland Ltd
Graduate Management Trainee – Operations Programme￼
We are seeking talented and passionate graduates who have the desire, drive and determination to become our next generation of leaders.
If you are looking to develop your career in operational management, our 2-year graduate programme offers you a breadth of experience across our various business sectors and functions through four 6-month rotations. You will gain real job experience across all aspects of managing business in the market leading food and services provider including retail, fine dining, guest services and events management. From providing quality food in our corporate sector to delivering world class sporting and leisure events –and much more besides. You’ll get the chance to develop the skills needed to make a head start on your career journey in a truly global company.
Applications are currently being accepted for our Graduate Management Trainee Programme (Ops) commencing in October 2023. We will be conducting Assessment Centre’s for this program in March 2023.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree level (or higher) qualification (obtained within the last 2 years)
- An appetite to be part of the food and hospitality industry
- A collaborative approach with the ability to build relationships
- Commercial awareness and a desire for a future role within Operations Management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong motivation and drive, with great attention to detail
- The ability to develop new ideas and see them through to completion.
- A willingness and flexibility to relocate in the UK in order to take advantage of the many great opportunities on offer nationally.
Applications close 28th February 2023