Last partner spot for Tastes of Better snapped up – guest tickets now available
Food Matters Live: Tastes of Better event series is launching in London on 14 March 2023 at the Kia Oval, with more dates to follow in May in Manchester and then back in the capital in October.
The Tastes of Better event series aims to tackle some of the food innovation challenges that manufacturers and companies are facing in the current climate, and to help them meet their goals and business targets. The events will bring together a VIP-only audience at the core of food and nutrition innovation – from product developers, R&D and technical teams, and development chefs, to dietitians, nutritionists, brand leads and marketing professionals from across manufacturing, retail and foodservice.
The event offers attendees the opportunity to taste and experience first-hand the latest ingredient, flavour and colour innovations shaping the future of food and nutrition. The exclusive culinary experience will focus on key consumer trends including natural, plant-based, better-for-you, free-from sustainability, and functional nutrition.
Ingredient innovator Sweegen, who specialises in developing sweeteners, is the latest to join the exclusive line up of partners who will be showcasing their products and combining their technical expertise with exciting and innovative culinary experiences at the Tastes of Better event this March.
Sweegen joins a line up of renowned and cutting-edge global ingredient leaders, including IFF, BENEO, Mycotechnology and Kemin, who have all partnered with Food Matters Live to showcase their expertise and products at this unique event.
The Tastes of Better partners for March are:
- IFF is a global leader in food, beverage, health, biosciences and sensorial experiences that creates ingredients and solutions for F&B products. IFF have developed a ‘paradigm shift’ in the world of alternative proteins with Supro Tex, its latest innovation in plant-based meat. It will be serving it up to guests in a variety of ways at Tastes of Better.
- BENEO which develops and produces functional ingredients from natural sources for the food sector will be showing off some highlights from its functional proteins portfolio in alternative plant-based meat and fish, including its latest product, plant-based chicken chunks, that it will bring to market in 2023.
- Kemin is a supplier of speciality ingredients for the food, nutraceutical, aquaculture and agriculture sectors with a strong focus on sustainability. The company will be demonstrating the power of its rosemary-based products that, among other things, keeps crisps crispy and plant-based burgers better for longer, with ‘before and after’ examples for guests to try.
- Mycotechnology is dedicated to increasing the availability of healthy, sustainable, clean label and high-quality food options through natural mushroom fermentation. The Colorado-based company prides itself on a premium product made from mushroom mycelia. It will be preparing some of its latest innovations and ‘ground-breaking solutions’ using mycelia at Tastes of Better.
- Sweegen develops new ingredients technologies and innovations including bitter blockers, sweet enhancers and their signature stevia with sustainability at the heart of what they do. The company is looking to create a unique multi-sensory experience which encapsulates visuals, sounds and taste! Using its sugar reduction technology Sweegen aims to take the consumer to a completely different environment and test their tastebuds within the world of food and drink.
- RSSL is the networking sponsor at Tastes of Better. R&D specialists for over 30 years, RSSL lead the future of innovation in Food and Consumer Products. Their innovation and scientific expertise helps their partners to develop and manufacture products that consumers love and trust in more than 50 markets across the globe.
Attendance to Tastes of Better is strictly by VIP invite only. Attendees will have an exclusive insight into the latest technologies and ingredients, and will be able to see their application in imaginative and delicious products and dishes all under one roof over the course of the day.
The event is open to up to 350 quality professionals working in food and nutrition innovation from across new product development, innovation, technical and marketing teams, together with nutrition and food science experts, innovation chefs and relevant new brands looking to experience inspiring new solutions.
Whilst Sweegen has snapped up the last spot to become a partner at Tastes of Better, there are still a few guest tickets remaining available.