Food Matters Live announces a rich, connected virtual experience in 2020
As new challenges arise, so do opportunities to adapt and progress and find new ways of working, and here at Food Matters we are embracing these. With ongoing uncertainty surrounding international travel and formal guidance on social distancing measures, Food Matters is pleased to announce an exciting new virtual experience for the 2020 edition of the annual Food Matters Live event.
Taking place on 13 and 14 October, the Food Matters Live virtual experience will provide an engaging and inclusive opportunity to imagine, learn, connect and to explore what’s possible.
Food Matters Live 2020 will continue to provide the following opportunities to our global community:
- Access to the unrivalled education programme, offering five streams of topical evidence – based presentations, trend insights and thought-provoking panel discussions delivered via live webcasts and Q&A sessions
- Connect with exhibitors, access product demonstrations and information via virtual meeting spaces and presentations, and explore the latest innovative ingredient and nutraceutical solutions
- Access to the curated hosted buyer programme offering 1-2-1 meetings, enabled by modern video technology and operating across different time zones, supported by the Food Matters Partnership team
- Meet the Food Matters Live Awards Winners who will be announced by the judges during Food Matters Live – presenting a chance to connect with the innovators of 2020
- Explore the digital Nutraceutical Showcase featuring some of the most innovative nutraceutical brands meeting consumer demand
Looking ahead to 2021
During this period of transition, Food Matters has been working closely with 02 Intercontinental Convention Centre to agree a pathway for Food Matters Live 2021.
We are pleased to announce new summer dates for the 2021 edition which will see Food Matters Live take place on 29 and 30 June 2021. It will present a hybrid event combining a physical exhibition offering tastings and customer innovation experiences, The Food Matters Live conference and seminars, the hosted buyer programme and 1-2-1 and group meetings, the Future Brands competition, the Awards ceremony and the Food Matters Live Summer Social programme offering networking in a 5 star environment – all of which will integrate with a hybrid virtual experience.
Working closely with the venue team, and following the high standards that the Intercontinental Group are deploying across their global prestigious 5 star venues, Food Matters Live 2021 can assure that it will operate at the highest standards to ensure the health and wellbeing of all participants attending in person.
Briony Mansell-Lewis, Director at Food Matters said: Advancing innovation in food and nutrition together with enabling sustainable food production are going to be fundamental as we move beyond these unprecedented times.
We are pleased to be able to offer a virtual experience to enable the business of food and nutrition innovation to continue in 2020 and to support our global community in making connections, sharing information and inspire new thinking.
We are looking forward to working closely with all our stakeholders – exhibitors, attendees, sponsors and speakers to make Food Matters Live 2020 a rich, engaging and accessible event via a virtual experience and to taking the combined modern approach of a hybrid event to new heights in June 2021.”